Run by Brett Mathews and Garth Mathews. 80% of the company was sold to a Japanese plc, Park 24 Ltd, in January 2017. The other 20% is owned by a Unit Trust company. The reason for the sale is probably the continued losses at the operation.
More on this company on the main PADI website.
Stage 1 - Notice to Driver
A Notice to driver either has to be place on the car or handed to the driver, otherwise it is treated differently under the legislation i.e has to be with the Keeper within 14 days for the Keeper to be held liable.
Stage 2 - Notice to Keeper
If you were not driving, this is the chance to tell them you were not. However you are under no obligation to advise who was driving unless there is an advantage to doing so. If in doubt ask us.
Stage 3 - Appeal Rejection
Everyone gets one of these. Write back to the parking company and refute their allegations and invite them to make their claim in court where they will be asked to produce a contract with the site owners to demonstrate their claims are valid. We do not recommend a second appeal to the IAS as it is seen as wholly biased against in favour of the parking companies who pay their fees.
The signs have two purposes. The first is to warn drivers of entering a controlled space and the second is the terms applicable to that space. Missing and confusing signs are just part of the business model for parking companies so take your own pics.
Company number: 07401550
Address: Oury Clark, Herschel House 58 Herschel Street, Slough SL1 1PG